Battery life of B2:
- The battery life of B2 may vary depending on different devices.
- The battery life of B2 may also vary depending on different usage scenarios of the same device.
- In terms of using B2 with Quest 2 when its own battery is fully charged, our B2 battery can provide twice the battery life compared to Quest 2 alone.
Detailed explanation and calculation formulas:
- “mAh” is the unit of battery capacity, which stands for milliampere-hour (when measuring large-capacity batteries like lead-acid batteries, “Ah” is commonly used for convenience, which stands for ampere-hour). 1 milliampere (mA) = 0.001 ampere (A) * 3600 seconds = 3.6 ampere-seconds = 3.6 coulombs.
- The power calculation formula is P = U * I. The unit of power (P) is watt (W). In a purely resistive circuit, using Ohm’s law, substituting U = IR into P = UI, we get p =l*IR =(u*u)/r.
- To understand battery life, it is necessary to first obtain the current of the electrical device.
- Available time = Battery rated capacity / Current of the electrical device.
A 3000mAh battery with a rated voltage of 5V is supplying power to a device that consumes 2.5W and operates at 5V. The theoretical usage time is calculated as follows:
I = P/U = 2.5W / 5V = 0.5A = 500mA
The battery has a capacity of 3000mAh, which means it can discharge at a current of 3000mA for one hour.
3000mAh divided by 500mA gives us 6 hours of usage time.
If there is a significant decrease in battery life, please provide the following information:
- Describe the issue or problem phenomenon.
- Provide product photos.
- Include the order number and product information from the order invoice.
- Provide your recipient’s name, shipping address, postal code, and phone number.
Send this information to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our customer service for assistance. The warranty period for products sold through our channels is 18 months. After we examine the issue, we will arrange a replacement within the warranty period.