1. Unplug the power interface of the M2 pro and QUEST 2, and pull the M2 pro out of the link slot of the QUEST 2.
2. Unscrew the screws at the link clips on both sides of the M2 pro, and then use a screwdriver to start from the inside to press out the shaft cover, remove the link clips, and store them for later use.
3. Take out the left and right arms from the BOBOVR strap modification kit, re-install them on the link buckles on both sides of the M2 pro, cover the shaft cover, and tighten the screws.
4. Reinstall the headset assembled with the BOBOVR strap modification kit back to the QUEST 2, and connect the power interface of the M2 pro to the QUEST 2 link.
5. Tear off the upper part of the gasket on the headband, paste the hood in the BOBOVR strap modification kit to the middle position, and re-stick the gasket that was removed earlier. Then connect the other end of the scarf to QUEST 2.
6. Finally, use the buckle in the BOBOVR strap modification kit to fix the power cord, and the M1 PRO with a new experience is installed.